Taking The Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey: A User’s Guide
The Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey is available from the website survey.walmart.com. It is designed by Walmart to help shoppers give their opinion about their recent shopping experience in the company’s stores. Customers can leave feedback on products and customer service they received specifically from Wal-Mart, Wal-Mart neighborhood, Wal-Mart Marketside and Wal-Mart Express stores. Participation in the survey gives Walmart valuable feedback which they can use to improve their products and customer service.
The survey takes about ten minutes to complete. After completion, the customer is then entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win one of five $1000 dollar Wal-Mart shopping cards given away once every three months. The survey comes with several instructions. It is very important to read them to ensure your feedback is properly received. Reading and understanding the instructions will also make your experience filling the survey to be smooth and expedient.
How to Participate in the Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey
To take the survey, you will need to meet these conditions:
You need to be a legal resident of any state in the US or of the District of Columbia.
You have to be 18 years old or older on the date of entry.
You should have a recent, (last 14 days), receipt from the store with an invitation to take the survey printed on the top.
You should have a computer connected to the internet.
You should be able to understand either English or Spanish.
During the survey, you will be required to provide contact information and other personal information which Wal-Mart promises to keep private. Your responses will also be kept private.
Steps to Taking the Survey
1. Visit survey.walmart.com.
2. Select your preferred language, either English or Spanish and click on the Continue button.
4. Enter the 5 digit zip code of where you live and click the Continue button.
5. You will then be asked if you or anyone in your immediate family is a Walmart or a Sam’s Club employee. Answer Yes or No then Click Continue. Please note that if the answer is Yes, you may not be allowed to continue with the survey as per the survey rules.
6. Enter the year in which you were born then click Continue.
7. You will then be asked if you have the receipt from Walmart ready or if you can access it in time to complete the survey. Answer Yes or No as appropriate then click Continue.
8. Enter the ID number and Store number exactly as printed on your sales receipt. A diagram is provided to assist you to locate the information on your receipt.Here the fields are case sensitive so be careful. When done, click Continue.
9. You can now answer the survey questions following the directions given. Take your time and answer honestly and thoroughly. Note that the system does not allow you to go back to edit or verify previous answers. This is a quality assurance mechanism so be careful and take your time.
10. At the end of the survey, you will be asked to enter your contact and other personal information to participate in the sweepstakes to win the $1000 gift card. Walmart guarantees that your chances of winning the sweepstakes have nothing to do with your responses to the survey. If you do enter the sweepstakes, you will need to wait until the end of the survey period to find out if you have won. Good luck!
Click to Survey